Friday 19 March 2010

Intro and Constrcutive Criticism please

Hey Guys,

my names Nic & here it is, The Whiskery Blog, and my how long has it taken me to make this. i never realised just how slow I was at this computing lark, i feel a bit old ;)

I suppose I created this blog to let you all know whats going on in The whiskery, which is the name of our rodent room, containing rats, mice and gerbils, and hopefully some other furry criters soon :) All the animals in The Whiskery are very much a big part of the family, and pet biohraphies with be coming shortly, I hope you enjoy it.

Now to the second part of my first post, a little bit of constructive criticism wanted please, ie.

what do you think of the layout, the colours, the fonts, the visual side of it?

Any other bits and piecies that you think would be helpful to me, please comment

thats all guys, see you soon

Nic and The Whiskery

3 comments:

  1. I liikke it (:
    Rowan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. look forward to following u xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys, I hope to post a few more ratty pics in a few days.

    ReplyDelete